Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Ball is definantly rolling

I don't have a lot of time to type this because we are about to go to diner and who knows how long the internet here is going to last so here I go.

Yesterday ( Day 3)

Went to the Acropolis. It is amazing. amazing. amazing. I have a lot of pictures we went to the New Acropolis Museum after and it was too cool. I normally would have more to say about this, but again, rushed...

Today ( day 4)

We had our first real class today, so our first quizzes and assignments are tomorrow. We went to the National Arceaological Museum today and it is really big. I think that i missed a lot but at the same time i saw way more than i could really appreciate.

I think most of us are going to have to stay in tonight because we have to study stuff. Tomorrow is our last day in Athens for 2 weeks and we are going to Mykonos and Naxos before coming back for a few days. So i don't know what the internet connection there will be like, but hopefully sometime tomorrow i'll be able to load a few pictures up!

No comments:

Post a Comment