Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 2

Ok really it is Day 3 but i'm not counting the first night i was here because i didn't do much other than blog about my awful time trying to get here and go to sleep. So today is the 2nd Day of the 'offical' trip

My roommates are really nice, their names are Amanda and Addie. I had met them at the oriention in Louisville, but we didn't really know each other before coming here. Everybody that i've talked to so far in the group are really great. I still don't know a lot of the people in the group because we just haven't had much of a sit down and introduce yourself time. Which is fine because we will be together long enough that i'm sure we will all mingle. I have a hard time remembering names though so we will see. To complicate the matters there are two Julie's, two Amanda'a, and three Jessica's.

Yesterday after the rest of the group got in we got settled into our rooms and had an hour to grab some lunch ( I had a turkey sandwich with tomatoe) then we went for a walk. I think the professors just wanted to keep all of us awake as long as possible so that we get used to the time. We walked down to Haden's Gate ( please excuse the spelling on this, i'm not going to bother to look up the correct spelling because i have to go soon) and we went to the Temple of Zeus ruins. I have some good pictures. Today we are going to a Museum, i forget the name, and then we are going to the National Parks.

We don't actually have class till Sunday, that is when we are taking our first quiz's and assignments. So i have to take a small notebook with me to take notes today because i know that one of my assignments is a two page paper describing in detail an artifact at the museum we visit today.

Tomorrow we go to the Acropolis!

No comments:

Post a Comment