Sunday, May 23, 2010

Leaving on a Jet plane

I'm heading off tomorrow, i think i've got everything packed but i'm sure i'll remember something i've forgot as soon as i've gotten on the plane. I still have room in my bags so i'll be able to bring stuff home hopefully. I am kind of nervous of getting to the hotel from the airport. I can either take the metro for about 8 euro and it will take about 40 minutes or i can take a taxi for about 35 euro. I'm kind of nervous about taking all my luggage on the metro but it looks really cool. I think i'll just decide when i get there see how tired I am so i can keep my wits about me on the train.

I'm staying at the Hotel Attalos.

The rest of my group is going to meet at the hotel on Wednesday at around 11 and we are going a walking tour around Athens. We have already had to change our plans once because there is going to be a ferry strike on the day we are leaving for Mykronos, so instead we are flying there at something like 6:30 am. Anyway. I need to call my mom and remind her yet again remind her to pick up my contacts :)


No comments:

Post a Comment